THE PROGRAM STRUCTURE
Hilti Engineering Leadership Development Program is three-year program, where you’ll step out from narrow expert career and will be involved in exciting projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into three main stages of work:
- 12 months exploring the Hilti core business in a customer facing role.
- 6 months on a strategic project at your local or regional headquarters. On this business development project you will leverage your technical background and previous experience from the field.
- 6 months on an global project our head office in Schaan (Liechtenstein) You will get global insights at one of our business units heading development and management of individual product lines globally.
- 12 month at junior product manager role. You will be locally responsible for a product line in your country. The role will include intensive international networking and management of colleagues in matrix setup and prepare you for future direct leadership role.
We want your thirst to learn, courage to challenge and desire to improve things, including yourself.
DYNAMIC CAREER PATH
THE PROGRAM IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU IF
- You hold a master’s degree engineering (ideally in civil, mechanical, electrical, industrial or chemical engineering)
- You are a multilingual talent, fluent in English and local language of country of application.
- You have gained international experience through your work or studies and have spent between 3 months and 2 years in a professional environment.
- You enjoy learning and are mature, assertive, curious and dedicated.
- You’re a flexible team player, with good communication and social skills, and you can inspire others.
- You’re internationally mobile. A global thinker who is keen for diverse cultural experiences and the opportunity to work abroad.
HOW TO APPLY
- Click on 'Apply now' below, which will take you to our online application system.
- Choose a country. You must be fluent in the local language and hold a permit to work there.
- Upload your CV and letter of motivation.
- Also include any references, such as letters of recommendation from universities, internships or professional experience
- If we think you're suited to the program, we'll invite you for a first round of interviews with HR.
- You'll then be invited on a 'field ride' to experience a day in the life of a Hilti account manager or field engineer.
- If this goes well, we'll invite you to a regional assessment center in the last week of March.
- Along the way, we'll be clear and honest with you about your progress, so you'll always know where you stand.
- If successful, the starting date of your program will depend on the region and your availability.