Head of Digital Marketing
What's the role?
We are searching for a high performing candidate who will be responsible for 3 areas: Digital Marketing, Hilti Online enhacement and spreading awarness via branding communication activities.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30 000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Be a Business Partner
– Acts as strategic business partner to executive and line management, requiring complete understanding of
the business in order to be advisor and counselor to the Managing Director & Management Team
– Act as a Challenger both on business and sales processes
– Act as a Change Agent – provoke and effectively lead change within company (HOL, sales processes)
Be a Leader
– Direct leadership: manage a team of 4 people
– Run target setting and evaluation, Development discussion on regular basis for direct reports
– Be able to communicate in effective manner, get message across in simple and understandable way
– Inspire people in their development by setting example in understanding function and business
– Actively challenge people in finding new, more productive ways of fulfilling Marketing function and effectively
deploy marketing and sales resources
Be an Expert
– Specialization in the field of Marketing / Strategy / Economics with basic understanding of company financial
– Experience in Digital Marketing for 2 years
– Basic understanding of Hilti product portfolio with its competitive advantages and possible applications
– Effective understanding of Market Reach segment, Service to Customers, Branding
– Leading Change projects in Marketing with appropriate counseling to other functions
What do we offer?
- Wide range of benefits from meal vouchers, sickdays, multisport card to pension contribution
- Opportunity to build a career with a global leader in construction sector
- Opportunity to work in exceptional culture where people are the most important part of the company
Why should you apply?
Ours is a high-performing culture for very driven people. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability.
What you need is:
- University degree, Marketing / Strategy / Economics
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Strategic and conceptual thinking
- Learning agility and drive to deliver ambitious goals
727 881 031